This level comprises operations that demand an extensive perspective and expertise on security management. It could be consultancy in emergency situations, where a quick professional response is required. It could also be a more long-term assessment of a company’s security strategy or training of its employees. Only the most experienced and specialised personnel operate on this level.
- Security risk assessment and consultancy
- 24-hour rapid reaction force
Thoroughness, flexibility and quality are key words
- Courses in conflict management, fire fighting and first aid.
- Training of e.g. hotel and shop employees on observation and prevention of crime.
- Courses in safe traveling strategies for businesspeople, NGOs or individuals travelling to exposed areas.
- Special courses in security strategies and management.
Security risk assessment and consultancy
- Consultancy on how to secure homes, institutions or companies.
- Consultancy and guidance on the planning and execution of security surrounding events.
- International security risk assessment, e.g. when starting up a business abroad.
- AKKURATE can send ahead a team of specialists in order to research on a new market or country.
24-hour rapid reaction force
- In the event of a crime or other major incidents, assistance is provided to ”normalise” a situation. This can be done by implementing urgent security measures such as initiating surveillance, guard patrols and/or close protection. Through investigation and consultancy, we can provide documentation to the police and other authorities.
- AKKURATE can on short notice mobilise a team of specialists – both for national and international operations.
- A 24-hour rapid reaction force is provided if needed. This way specially trained personnel is on standby for a quick response.